BIRD OF PREY CENTRE OPENING TIMES, PRICES & FLYING DEMO TIMES
We are open 7 days a week (including Bank Holidays and weekends) from 25th January until 24 December.
10am – 5.30pm (or dusk if earlier).
There are flying demonstrations every day – whatever the weather. We have 3 flying areas – and one of them is inside if the weather is really bad.
Last entry is 4.30pm
|Children (4 - 16)||£6.50|
|Seniors (65 and over)||£8.00|
|Family (2 + 2)||£27.00|
One carer per disabled person will be given free admission, when the disabled person pays normal admission.
To obtain a free carer’s admission the carer can bring either:-
- ID from Care Home
- Care Allowance Claim Letter.
Or – the disabled person can bring one of the following forms of ID:-
- a Blue Badge
- a statement of special educational needs from LEA or NHS
- a letter from a medical professional on NHS headed paper
- evidence of PIP or DLA (either in the form of a letter stating that the benefit has been awarded, or the actual Allowance book)
- BD8 or a Certificate of Visual Impairment (CVI).
- International Proof of Disability (ISA (international symbol of access) or similar must be printed on it)
Please don’t be offended when we ask for ID.
Carers are only eligible for the carer rate while providing care for a visitor.
For experiences, the carer will only be given free admission to the centre as a spectator on the experience.
Accessibility details can be found here